Friday, December 11, 2009

It's the weekend!

Hello my darlings! How was your week? Mine was absolutely freezing! I am looking forward to it warming up this weekend, although I have quite enjoyed the snow. This weekend I plan on finishing up my Christmas shopping (I am almost done!) and doing some cookie baking! Other than that lots and lots of curling up on the couch and movie watching sounds right up my alley!

here are a handful of lovely things I found on the web this week...

These floral recipe cards are just too darn cute!

Loving this vintage-inspired purse made from wool blankets. (it looks so soft!)

Wonderful 2010 calendars here, here, here and here!


The most beautiful gypsy earrings and smocked textile jewelry!

Wouldn't this be a perfect holiday dress?

This Paper Hot Air Balloon would be a magical sight! (see the video here)


Homegrown teas to warm the soul.

Nathalie Lete's work is so gorgeous! You might recognize her from this collection in stores now at Anthropologie.

A new way to display your photos.

This tomato soup would be a perfect weekend treat!

103 holiday cocktails to liven your spirits!

The cutest cup of coffee I've ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment