Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday!

Hello dears. Hope you had a wonderful week! Any fun weekend activities? I have some plans flying around but nothing too official yet. I'm finally getting over this ridiculous cold which makes me really happy. Well, enjoy the sunshine! See you in a few days. x.

Hey, look at what I found...

Rare celebrity photos.

Cynthia Vincent
for Target!

The Selby book preview.

The cutest little cupcake kits ever.

Birdie plant labels...so so adorable. (and spoon ones too!)

I want to JUMP.

Poached eggs, the perfect food?

Trust your instincts.

Fantasy.

Um yes...Nutella pocket cookies!

The Office musical...I pretty much can't stop laughing.

Decline of Western civilization...

(photo via Kate Pulley-- shot in my hometown)

2 comments:

  1. bah! the office musical, hilarious! got my "i whaley like you card" the other day. ok, i didn't realize it is a CARD! thought it was a 'lil print... BONUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the fromme me to you blog is so.. .ooo gorgeous, thank you for sharing. you are super lovely!

    ReplyDelete