Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter + a promise...

So Friday I wrote my usual long post and right as I was finishing up my computer froze. I'm serious! Also for some reason blogspot was acting up at the time too and only saved a third of it. UGH. Technology! So this week I am going to be really good. I promise. How was your Easter? Mine was pretty fantastic. I had an Easter brunch garden party on Sunday and invited about 20 or so of my closest friends. It turned out really great. I made tissue paper flowers and hung them all over and put little pinwheels in the flower boxes. We had tons of food and drink-- quiches, salad, mimosas... I was surprised to see it was pretty much all eaten up by the time the party was over. At the end of the day, me, and the remaining stragglers walked over to the park and played croquet as the sun was setting. It was quite the day!

(via ffffound)

1 comment:

  1. aww wish i could have come :) sounds like it was a beautiful party

    ReplyDelete