Friday, April 23, 2010

Hello Weekend...

Hello dolls! Hope you have a fun weekend planned. April is sure showing it's rainy face here in Colorado so I plan on spending a lot of my weekend relaxing and doing rainy day activities...reading, watching movies and perhaps some cooking too. Hope you all stay dry! x.

Check out all this rad stuff...

Really liking...this Sorted Books project.



These crazy bedspreads kind of remind me of Tony's from Skins...

Some people just fascinate me. (p.s. I'm stealing that lipstick style...it's mine!)

Love this hockney-esque Polaroid collage.

That's one cool kid.

Shoe lust.


Sigh, I want to live here. (they're gardening, pickling and making jam...all the things I want in life right now!)

These Siberian houses are incredible! (more here and here)


Confetti System...the duo behind Beach House's awesome set decoration. (via Bird and Banner)

I heart fabric.


Also, the U.S. is kinda gross.

(photo via Yosigo)

No comments:

Post a Comment