Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happy Weekend!

Hello friends! How are you doing this marvelous Saturday? It is a little bit of a gloomy day here in Denver but I am enjoying the change. I surprisingly spent most of it outdoors. Umbrellas are a wonderful fashion accessory, ya know. I just returned from the crafty Ballyhoo downtown and don't you worry, it is going on til 7 so if you want to head over there's still time. Handmade goodies, cake walks and and an afternoon beer...this is a good day indeed! Hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did! x.

Also, this stuff is pretty neat...

Not just for kids...too bad it's a pretty penny.

A far away dream...floor to ceiling bookshelves.


Sway those hips sugar while you look at something nice.

Paper people and the best pinata I've ever seen.





....pretty much every other synonym for super hero. (p.s. these make me so happy.)



Omg...i want one!

(photo via please sir...this project makes my heart swell)

No comments:

Post a Comment