Thursday, May 13, 2010

Have a wonderful weekend!

Hello my dears. Phew! This week really took it out of me. I flew back to CO on Monday, worked a full day and have pretty much been going non-stop since then. Being back in Tennessee sure made me homesick. Everything is so green...I mean it's unreal. So beautiful. It was so good to see my family all together in one place. We went to the Steeplechase, which has been a huge tradition ever since I can remember. The event lasts all afternoon and by the end of it I am always stuffed with good food (and good drink...wink) and exhausted from a day in the sun. On Mother's day, my sister, mom and I went the the Frist Museum to see the Chihuly exhibit. It was so fantastic! If you're not familiar with his work, you may recognize it here. Look familiar? He is most famous for his large scale glass sculptures but he draws and paints as well.
After the Museum, we met up with my brother and the rest of my family at Arrington Vineyard for a picnic. It was the perfect end to my weekend.

What are you guys up to this weekend? I am filling mine with a little bit of laundry, a concert and a couple of bbqs. Enjoy it!

I almost forgot...


Apples to apples.


This wallpaper looks like it moves!

Neat jar sculpture.

If you haven't seen this already...you should.

Couch surfing.

How a circus tent is born.

Vintage DHARMA ads. (for all my LOST fans out there)



I want summer!


one of my favorite things about summer...nightgown weather.

More mason jar inspiration.

(photo via tessroby)

No comments:

Post a Comment