Friday, May 21, 2010

Have a sunny weekend!

Hello lovelies! Hope you had a bearable week and are looking forward to a few days of relaxation. Anything fun planned? I feel like I can finally count on the days ahead being warm and sunny and I am loving it! Tonight I am going to a dance club (ha, I never do this kinda thing) which I think will be both hilarious and fun. Also, tomorrow I am going to a yard sale/hot dog social with a friend of mine in the Highlands. That's really all I have planned so far. Have some fun outdoors this weekend!

Oh hey, look at all this fun stuff...

I want to learn how to cook Indian food!

I want a porch so I can put these awesome vintage chairs on it!

This photo makes me smile.

Something else to clutter my apartment with...brass animals.

Loving this retro swim suit (why so spendy??)

Fly!

Recently discovered etsy store.

Collections.

Little dream cats.

This egg ravioli looks incredible!

Air plants...never heard of them, but an easy to maintain house plant, count me in!

And speaking of plants... (the car photo cracks me up!)

Around the world in 80 seconds.

(photo via Nectar and Light)

No comments:

Post a Comment