Monday, July 12, 2010

Happy Monday...

I am not even going to pretend like I tried to write a post on Friday...cause I didn't. I thought about it on my drive home from work and in the hour I had to eat and change before I headed to Titwrench, a music festival that showcases female musicians, but it just wasn't gonna happen. On Saturday, I cleaned my apartment the entire day, for about 5 hours (seriously!), because my Mom is actually here right now and will be staying with me the next couple of days. Then on Sunday I had brunch at my favorite spot, had a minor panic attack because I thought I lost my entire set of keys and then recovered gracefully with a beverage when I found them. Not a terribly eventful weekend but a nice one. How did you do?

Also, look at this......

Summer sneakers...I have been wanting some Toms for a while now. Which are your favorite?

I love this...beautiful secret.

Pretty colors.

Would have loved to have gone to this exhibition.

This series of photos made me chuckle.

Wow, I want to live here.

Where do you spend your summer/family vacations?

This weekend...do this

So funny....

Lovely striped dress.

DIY: camera straps.


World cup vending machine...sorry Netherlands :(

1 comment: