Friday, July 16, 2010

Hello weekend.

Hi darlings. How was your week? I am ending on a good note this Friday due to positive feedback from the big ol' boss. Now I can have some real fun. Any plans? I have some minor ones in the works but nothing official really. There are talks of going down to Boulder and swimming in the creek tomorrow, or maybe just raiding a pool in Denver...splashing around in the water is a must in this 100 degree heat. phew! Tonight I am going out on the town with my ladies which I am really looking forward to...and as for the rest of the weekend, who knows! Keep cool my loves!

Oh, look at this...

What can be better than metallic leather?

Greek yogurt...cake!

Pretty, pretty painting.


Wise guys. (also, the cutest lamp shades ever!)


Etsy love.

reminds me of Fantastic Mr. Fox.

A vintage summer patio...I want it all. (especially this!)

21 films...what's on your list?

I heart swimming.

Sometimes you just gotta cool off.


(photo via jackie young)

No comments:

Post a Comment