Friday, July 30, 2010

Welcome to the weekend!

Oh yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. I am so glad it's Friday. This has been a rough one for me. Anyone else? Well I am happy to say that I have very minimal plans this weekend. Tonight I am going dancing with some friends at this lovely joint...rocking out to some 50's pop music is just what the doctor ordered I believe. Saturday I plan on taking it easy and possibly doing some laundry, going to the park and reading some book maybe? Sunday I am going to the flea market with my friend Kelsey to check out the goods and help her sell some junk. Have a fabulous next few days! x.

Cool things...

These packages have character.


Ugh...so freakin' cute.


Pretty, yummy.

OMG. How adorable is this little cabin?

DIY: pretty girly lights.



Nautical beach bag.

Cute and simple business cards.

ceramic love.

Space inspiration.

(photo via little birds)

No comments:

Post a Comment