Friday, October 29, 2010

Have a spooky weekend + Happy Halloween

I seriously can't believe that October is almost over. I feel like I say this every month, but that seemed really quick...did it not? Well, now we have arrived at the climax, Halloween. What are your plans?! I am dressing up as Edie Sedgwick tonight and carving pumpkins while watching It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown . Afterwards there are a couple of options but most likely I will be here for a little dance party. Tomorrow night I will be dressing as the lovely Dolly Parton and plan on going to a couple places about Denver. It should be a funfilled weekend.

Oh and things I like...

The 1010 project...if you haven't already seen it on a million other blogs.



A unique year in pictures.

I'm into...patchwork dresses.


Inspiration: nick nack holder.


No comments:

Post a Comment