Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Take a look: Noble Town Vintage

When it comes to jewelry, I am all about keeping it simple. I like pieces that are versatile and easy to mix and match with just about anything. Noble Town Vintage is filled with bohemian chic necklaces and earrings for the everyday. And the bast part? It's affordable. All the jewelry has this lovely rustic, Southwestern feel to it. The necklaces can stand alone but are also wonderful layering pieces. The designer, Sarah Pace, lives in Salt Lake City and has an incredible talent for reconstructing vintage finds. In an interview about her work she says:

"So far my inspiration has been of strong geometric shapes mixed with raw, earthy elements. I'm drawn to simple silhouettes, repeating themes and pieces that stand on their own or layer for more interest. Making jewelry that can look just as great with cut offs as they do with a cocktail dress is my aim."



No comments:

Post a Comment