Friday, October 8, 2010

Have a dreamy weekend!

Hello my lovely readers. How was your week? My weekend started today which I am absolutely thrilled about. I have some things to catch up on today so it worked out pretty perfectly. Did you know your drivers license expires when you turn 26? Yeah, just one of the things on my "to do" list for today. Tonight I am making dinner with the darling Erin and then going to see Nathaniel Rateliff at the Gothic. I am prepared with Kleenex in the purse and all. The rest of the weekend is wide open. I am trying to think up a creative idea for Halloween this year so perhaps I'll do some thrift shopping to get some inspiration. See you soon!

Reminds me of being a kid-- Little drifters.

Gourmet returns with quick kitchen special edition series.

This Mongolian Yurt makes me want to turn in to a forest dweller.

Dear fall, bring on the rain.

Love this idea-- community cookbook.



Embroideries with an edge.

Disco steps.

So fun...food art.

Always looking for movie suggestions: 3 French film recommendations (from Pia)

Crazy woven hair.

A taste of fall-- apple butter.



(photo via crystin moritz)

No comments:

Post a Comment