Sunday, October 3, 2010

October+ let's do *bleep*!

I am officially declaring the month of October "getting shit done" month. Precisely because, for the past couple of months, I have done exactly the opposite. Which leads me to the question-- what have I been doing? I am trying not to make excuses here but lately, more than ever, I don't feel like there are enough hours in the day to accomplish near the amount of things I set out to achieve at the start of the day. All of this is going to change this month. I'm going to finish old projects, start new ones, go on more runs/walks (okay, who am I kidding, they're walks), wake up earlier, write more letters, work on my personal portfolio and yeah, get shit done. Phew. I feel better already.
(photo via inside my fort)

1 comment:

  1. get it, girl! and include me in that mailing list, por favor.

    ReplyDelete