Friday, June 10, 2011

Have a tasty weekend!

Hello! What is your weekend looking like my dears? Tonight I am going to Boulder to spend some time with my old pal Whitney who is visiting from San Francisco-- catching up over cocktails I imagine. On Saturday I'd like to do some relaxing by the creek and then I'm gonna make a quick stop at my favorite thrift store on my way out of town (50% off day!). Sunday is the Lucky Pearl Bazaar which is basically a farmers market/flea market all rolled into one, count me in! Happy Weekend!

Look at this...

More popsicle fun! (I know, I know, I'm obsessed)

Another really good online read.

First Listen: Bon Iver's new album.

Amazing leaf home.

Keep Calm and...wobble on?

This sweet swing installation looks like fun!

Style inspiration-- from the French of course.

Alien Invasion wall piece.


Summer essentials: pretty bikini and the perfect beach hat.


DIY: father's day.

Cute little necklace.

Such lovely summer dresses. (via Fine Little Day)

No comments:

Post a Comment