Friday, September 9, 2011

Have a wonderful weekend!

I have high hopes for this weekend. I am currently on the hunt for a kitchen table, so thrifting adventures are in my future. I also have quite the hankering to go bowling so hopefully that will be happening. Tonight I am making a pork tenderloin feast, followed by game night and a night cap at the bar. The rest of my plans include the Tour de Fat on Saturday and day of relaxation on Sunday. Enjoy the weekend my loves! See you Monday!

Also, Look what's cool...

EAT: A yummy spin on bruschetta.


Drink: Mojitos.

Beautiful wooden spoons.

Top D.I.Y ideas from the experts.

What's your autumn uniform?

Dear America-- Zara launches an online shop in the USA.


Pretty jewelry.

Reuse...such a fantastic idea!

Soup season is almost here!

A reason to break out my fondue pot.

Inspiration: The Distiller.

No comments:

Post a Comment