Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Bits of my weekend...


The Tour de Fat marked the main event of my weekend. Rob and I were really close to skipping out but I'm so glad we didn't (we did however wake up too late for the bike ride...but we rode down to the park so that counts, right?). The people watching alone made for an exciting time...along with the beer and crazy oddities of course. I dressed as a butterfly but was so busy pointing my camera at other things that I never really got a proper photo of myself. There were tons of old vaudeville looking stages with different quirky shows happening on the hour. I'm not sure how many years this has been going on but they've really got it figured out. I had a blast and highly recommend it to anyone who lives in a touring town!

No comments:

Post a Comment