Thursday, September 29, 2011

Last Weekend...


There was a lot happening last weekend; these photos don't even really scratch the surface. But I wanted to share a sampling. Outings involved a lot of shopping-- record stores, book stores, antique stores. A stop at the ice cream store where I have declared my new favorite flavor, blueberry cobbler. Humm...lots more: a show at the Lions Lair, more birthday celebrations, dinner and a movie night, cajun brunch. I think that sums it up. It was so great seeing my sister and Mike. I really do miss them all the time. Also, the leaves are starting to turn which is making my walks around the park so much better! Now I'm gearing up for this weekend. Not so far away!

- Oh and that anchor knife was Rob's birthday gift from me...pretty cool right??

No comments:

Post a Comment