Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wandering Wednesday: Ironwood.

This place has definite atmosphere. Looking around, I have the instant impulse to decorate my home like this-- with succulents everywhere, unique geodes and butterfly boxes on the walls. There is a natural and totally cool element happening at Ironwood. Every time I visit this shop it looks different, which keeps me coming back. The owners are incredibly friendly and knowledgeable about their merchandise. You can tell they have a real passion for what they're doing. I recommend just browsing at first and then getting down to business. There is so much to look at that it can take a little while to find that perfect something. If you're looking for unique gifts, local art, jewelry or home decor, Ironwood is the place. You always leave with something special.

Also, I should mention that they host music and First Friday happenings as well. So pop in and ask about their next event!

No comments:

Post a Comment