Friday, April 13, 2012

Have a pretty weekend!

Well I wish I could say that I am looking forward to two relaxing days ahead but in fact I will be working a good portion of this weekend and cherishing my down time. It sure does makes it even harder hearing/seeing all the Coachella buzz on Instagram and the blogosphere in general. Lucky ducks! I'd love to be enjoying the California sunshine listening to amazing music right now. Tonight I am treating myself though and going out with my man on a little date here. Can't wait! I've been dying to go for a while now!

Also, take a look...

LEATHER: lunch bag. perfect for work!

LITTLE: notebooks. for random but brilliant thoughts.

CROP: tops & how to wear them. Do you/would you wear them?

CABIN: pop-up style. so you can stare at it and dream of a place of your own some day.

FOLDED: paper installation by Eva Black. gorgeous!

KITCHEN: ware. and so much more. In Australia, of course. (this one too, via Bloesem)

ICE CREAM: is always my favorite. especially this time of year.


FELTED: lamps. Aren't they pretty?

SPACE: aerial photography never gets old to me.

SPRING: shoes. I just can't get enough. Also, Lauren Moffat Spring 2012, get in my closet, please.

WISE: eyes. Don't you wish you knew what they were thinking?

FLICKR: fave. love all her photos. perfectly captured moments.

(photo via stealing horses)

No comments:

Post a Comment