Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wandering Wednesday: Masterpiece Delicatessen.

I love sandwiches. I could seriously eat them for every meal. And while my love for sandwiches is great, I am pretty picky when it comes to what makes a good one. You can't just slap any ol' bread together with some meat, cheese and condiment and call it a decent sandy. No, no. It's the perfect combination of crusty bread and fresh ingredients and Masterpiece Delicatessen has never failed me. Every time I visit I try something different and it is always my 'new favorite'. This weeks favorite...pork belly. It was probably one of the richest sandwiches I've ever had but it was amazing! I love this place, it's my go-to for a good lunch spot. Oh and bonus, starting May 1st they'll be open til 8pm, 7 days a week!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, this place is great! I've only had the ham & swiss, but it's on a great crusty baguette w/ fresh thyme- YUM!

    ReplyDelete