Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Bits of my weekend...

So many delays. Finishing the rolls then waiting. Then procrastinating myself. These two rolls (one holga, one 35) were actually shot two weekends ago. We went to the Succulents and Cacti show at the Botanic Gardens and although it was kinda tricky to shoot inside the show (too dark) I got a handful I liked so I'm happy. I actually shot a ton of photos at this thing but most were digital (i'll share those soon). The top photos are some holga pictures from the park. It's interesting to me that the colors are kinda muted since it was a bright sunny day but I like them anyways!

This week has been kinda miserable....so many unexpected blunders. My car's been in the shop. I'm not sleeping but my body's exhausted. And I all the sudden found out I have to work this weekend. Blah, blah, blah. I've been very good at complaining these last couple days. It's not healthy. I'm done with it. Okay loves, hope you're all having a wonderful Wednesday! x.

No comments:

Post a Comment