Friday, January 11, 2013

Have a cuddly weekend...

It's been snowing off and on all day. I imagine the drive to the mountains will be a little treacherous but I'm trying to put that in the back of my mind and focus on the good stuff. I can't wait to get up to the mountains-- bundle by the fire with friends, play games and take a dip in that wonderful hot water. :) See ya Monday folks!


WATCH: Eliza Was Here.

AD: campaign. So beautiful!

RECIPES: I want to try.

READ: this story...and look at these beautiful photos...it looks like a magazine shoot. and also makes me miss Boulder.

ABANDONED: places have such a sense of wonder to them.

PHOTO display: trying to find some unique ways to display my photos around the house. So far I'm liking this, this and this.

RESOLUTIONS: Do you have any? I like to look at others for inspiration.

PLANTS: all over. all the time.

INSPIRATION: by Lisa Congdon.

ILLUSTRATIONS: I find these fascinating.

SONG: Soooo overjoyed to be going to this show this summer!

and just a photo, because it's an awesome one.

(Photo by Melissa Green)

No comments:

Post a Comment