Friday, January 25, 2013

Have a nice weekend!

Well I have some news. I finally did it. I bought a nice, fancy digital camera. It may not be the exact camera I want right now but it's the one I can afford, and because of my little incident with my iphone a few weeks ago, my camera phone has completely stopped working. It was time to bite the bullet and do it. I figured it would be smart to invest in something that fulfilled what I wanted for the most part but wasn't going to empty my pockets (and then some...)..so eventually I might just be able to take steps towards getting my dream camera. It's supposed to come today...so I imagine that is how I will be spending my weekend :) 

Also, check out these links...

DONUTS: on my to make list! (and more breakfast)

HOTEL: dreamin'. Um, can I please stay here and here.

WATCH: Barry McGee's Brooklyn Mural.

VALENTINE: tattoos for the timid, i.e. me.

BALLOONS: I think I need more of them in my life.

DIY: dreamcatcher. (more)

PERFECT: little red flats for the summer.

SECRET: passage bookshelves. like the movies.

GROWING: up. this video is adorable.

GIRLS: how do you feel about it?

PHOTOGRAPHY: love his work. (via here)

STYLE: in Charleston. (love her little online store too!)

BOOK: I want to buy. (watch this video about it)

(photo via)

No comments:

Post a Comment