Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Some news....


I am not sure how I've managed to wait this long before writing this post, but I AM GOING TO BE AN AUNTIE! X2! My sister-n-law Kali (left) and my sister Kate (right) are both expecting babies this Spring/Summer! It's been really hard to see all the Instagrams, milestones and celebrations in Tennessee, while I just sit here idly watching from the internet. Finally, this weekend, I am flying down to see them! I can't wait! My Dad, step-mom and I are throwing a baby shower for them on Saturday, and I am taking a long weekend off work to spend some much needed catch up time with my family. Sometimes living far away is tough! I am sure to return with a million pictures and videos to share :) Oh, and if you are curious--- they are both expecting GIRLS. Kali is due early May and Kate is due early August. Woot, woot! This year is going to be quite a ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment