Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Wandering Wednesday: Jo's birthday.



Joanna celebrated her birthday a couple weekends ago, and in good ol' Colorado style, our plans to play in the park all day were ruined by the persistant wind. Determined, we rerouted to Joanna's house and continued the festivities. I left my digital camera at home, and decided that this was a good day for film. I feel like there is a little bit of a 70's vibe to these photos, no? The day was spent eating pie, soaking up the sun and listening to records. The girls were even rushed off to Moondance mid-day for a spa foot treatment (what!), a surprise from Joanna's bf James. We returned pampered, and the celebration persevered into the late evening. It's days like this that put it all into perspective-- these are my people and I feel so fortunate to be surrounded by them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment