Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wandering Wednesday: Horseshoe Craft + Flea Market

Phew! This has been a big week! and it's only Wednesday. It is like the hot weather suddenly came through and life's been a little crazy ever since! go, go, go, summer, summer, summer! This past weekend I jammed my days with outdoor activities, because I cannot express how long I feel like I have waited for this weather to come. On Saturday, the gals and I headed over to Tennyson St. to take a look at the Horseshoe Craft and Flea Market. It is definitely one of my favorites in terms of craft fairs because it includes vintage and found items. It's literally the perfect place to shop for birthday gifts or new baby presents ;) I love exploring all the booths and browsing the vintage goods. I feel like it is such a good source of inspiration, and I always like to see how people are displaying their craft. My friends Kelsey and Eric had a booth called Rucksack Curated Goods that focused on vintage camping accessories-- think thermoses, flannels and books on birdwatching. I think they've got a really cool thing going and am super excited to see more from them! (check out their Facebook here!) On our way home, keeping in the summer spirit, we stopped for a cold treat! It doesn't get better than eating ice cream, talking and laughing with my ladies. Bring it on summer...

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I found your blog by searching for press and blogs about the Horseshoe! My husband and I put on the Horseshoe Market and I'm in love with your pictures!!! Would you be interested in taking pics of our Summer Market on July 13th? We would put them on Facebook and even the website--and give you credit of course! I am trying to find a way to contact you but I don't see an email address. Let me know if you're interested! Thanks :) Amy
    horseshoemarket@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete