Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Welcome Baby Leila Mae Wolf!


Leila Mae Wolf
Born 2:18am July, 30th 2013 
6lbs 14oz

My sister called me Monday morning and said "this is happening Christine". I rushed to the airport and got the last seat on the last flight out to Nashville that night. When I got to the hospital, Kate had just started what they call 'hard labor', and began pushing about an hour after that. I made it! I feel so grateful that I was able to share such beautiful, amazing, personal experience. It is something I will never forget. Kate was so brave throughout the whole thing and stuck to her goal of having a natural birth! Woot woot! We all overjoyed right now and just can't get enough of this gorgeous baby! I'll report back soon with more pictures-- I have so many more to share. Thanks for all the love and support friends! xo.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, she is gorgeous, precious, delicious. Lots of things ending with 's'.

    ReplyDelete