Friday, March 12, 2010

Hello Weekend...

How are you my darlings? Anything planed for this lovely weekend? Tonight I am headed to Boulder to visit a friend of mine who has just returned from a 5 month trip to Thailand...a happy homecoming gathering of sorts. Then tomorrow I plan on hitting my favorite thrift store before heading back into Denver and enjoying the sunshine. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Yes, and here are some things I found that might interest you...


I want to live in this paper house.



I need...one of these swimsuits.

Love...these works of art. They send me to a magic place :)

Law and order fan.

A one of a kind flip book.


Anyone going to see this film over the weekend?





A lovely quote to leave you with.

(photo via Paul Octavious)

No comments:

Post a Comment