Sunday, March 28, 2010

my bad...

Sorry for my flakiness this week. I have been a busy bee at work and have put my blog on the back burner a bit. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Did you do anything fun? Mine was kinda low key but lovely. I caught up on some movies I've been meaning to see and also went to this new bar in town to see a friend spin some records. Today was beautiful so I went to the park and broke in my Holga, finally. I'll let you know how it all turns out :)

Also, look at this stuff...

two logs wearing masks
.

NYC Polaroid project.

The new Snuggie?

Let's play telephone!

I love...a good floppy hat.

Hand made.

Pretty pint glasses.

I whaley like you.

birds.

Such true words...The Rebel's Manifesto.

It's fun to pretend...

Parallel world.Link
DIY: words of encouragement.

(photo via nikoliner)

No comments:

Post a Comment