Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Simple Thoughts...

So I have come down with quite the cold all of the sudden. I suppose it has been brewing for a couple of days now but I believe it hit it's peak today. (i hope!) I have been sleeping and sniffling most of the day and am trying to avoid all vices for the meantime. I did, however, find this most beautiful blog titled, Simple Thoughts. It is such a basic idea...a thought accompanied by a single picture but it is so heartfelt and lovely. Here is an example excerpt from January 14th:

We sat together today...me on my work, her with her work. It must have been over an hour that we worked like this, and I thought to myself how nice to have someone around who just wants to sit next to me, "organizing" my watercolors, expecting nothing but my companionship.

No comments:

Post a Comment