Friday, March 19, 2010

Finally Friday...

Has this week been dragging on for ages or is it just me? Yes! It's finally Friday and I couldn't be happier. Apparently the last days of winter are still lingering here in Colorado. After a week of beautiful weather, the sky has decided to turn gray and spit on us yet again. I refuse to let this get in the way of my couple days of freedom. Do you dears have any exciting plans? Tonight, I am going to a party in Boulder that a few of my lovely friends are hosting. It has been a little while since everyone has all been in one place so I am very excited. Past that it is all a mystery. Hope you all enjoy yourselves. x.

Also, here are some things you might like...


I want...these teacups



Loving this sweater.

Colorful etsy shop.


Oh hello, cute baristas.





one of my favorite color combos ever.

(photo via kimicon)

No comments:

Post a Comment