Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wandering Wednesday: Black Hawk + My Birthday.

I'm officially a Black Hawk regular. Okay, I know, I've really only been there twice now but I will vouch for this place...it's awesome. Rob and I have birthdays only 5 days apart so the past two years we've had a lot of fun celebrating together. This year, instead of throwing a big party, he suggested maybe we go to Black Hawk. We are a little tight on cash these days, but the thing about Black Hawk is you really don't have to spend a lot of money to have a good time. Get 9 friends in adjoining hotel rooms with some champagne, a rooftop pool/hot tub, a little gambling thrown in there...and some crazy things are bound to happen :) Seriously though, if you are looking to get out of Denver, I highly recommend driving 40 miles West and heading up to this little mountain town. I've said it once and I'll say it again...this place really ain't so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment