Friday, May 18, 2012

Have a sweet weekend!

This weekend is sort of more bittersweet than sweet for me actually. It's Sophie's last few days in town and may be the last time I see her in quite a while so I'm afraid there might be some tears involved. We've had so much fun on our little adventures, I've kind of tucked away any feelings of sadness. Come Sunday though, they will be hard to ignore. In happier news, there is a lot of fun stuff going on this weekend! Tomorrow is the kickoff party for the Justice League of Street Food which is always so awesome. Food trucks and dancing-- count me in! After we are going to keep our feet moving and go see Reptar at the Ogden. Enjoy your weekend! xo.

And check out...

DIY: outdoor party tent. and other memorial day ideas.

MATCHSTICK: illustrations. by Mai Ly.

INSECT: jewelry. loving these.

SUMMER: style. via oh joy!

TREEHOUSE: point. take me to there.

WALL: clips. I've been looking for these forever!

CHOCOLATE: craving. everything I love in one bite.

PARIS: dreaming. got the travel itch right now.

DRESS: for summer. looks so comfortable, by emmeline.

LIVING: in, empire records. that movie never gets old.

BEAUTIFUL: things. magpie and rye.

INSTANT: love. sounds like my kinda book.

WATCH: this. Spring video by Need Supply Co. pretty clever.

ORGANIZE: your life. on my to do list.

(photo via dragontrees)

No comments:

Post a Comment