Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wandering Wednesday: Instagram lately + Lakeside

I've decided May is officially the month of birthdays. It makes finding something fun to do pretty easy so I'm all about it. The last handful of photos are from this weekend's trip to Lakeside in honor of my friend Logan's birthday (he's the handsome devil in the 10th photo). I love this place because it doesn't seem like anyone has updated it since the 60's-- the signs are still the same, it's dirt cheap and the rides are as rickety as ever. Most importantly, Lakeside is off the grid, which means as a 27 year old at an amusement park with a large group of friends similar in age (and no accompanying children in sight), I don't feel judged. not one bit. So thanks Lakeside, you're awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment