Monday, May 7, 2012

Monday, Monday...

I just can't seem to get a good schedule going lately with this dear blog. I wrote half a post on Friday but never finished it. Fail. I still wanted to share some links since I am always pinning and bookmarking away, even when I'm not blogging about it. How was your weekend?

JEWELRY: love. this ring is amazing.

GINGER: is one of my all time favorite flavors. so refreshing!

VINTAGE: poncho. so unique and beautiful.

ILLUSTRATION: by Victoria Whincup. exactly how I feel right now.

LOMO: cameras. beach themed!

MAKE: flavored butters. good on almost anything.

RAINY: day style. for days like today in Denver :)

MOTHER's: day card. so perfect.

SEQUINED: collar. to pop on anytime you like.

MINI: berry tarts. because everything is cuter mini.

SWING: by the ocean. take me to there.

PRINTS: by elise mahan. affordable and fantastic.

COLLAGE: work by matt wisniewski. gorgeous.

WATCH: when I grow up. is it bad that I still feel this way...

(love this photo, by we love unicorns)

No comments:

Post a Comment