Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Bits of my {last, last, last} weekend...





I know I've haven't been around too much lately. I've had a hard time plopping myself in front of a computer for extended periods of time (on my off time that is) since I pretty much stare at one all day long for work. Coming home and doing that some more seems, well, boring. I've also been trying to limit technology in my life here and there and really trying hard to loosen that tight grip I have on my iphone. It's so important to look up and create experiences and these little gadgets make it harder and harder these days!

So, these photos are from a few weekends ago when my sister came to visit. She has lived in Nashville for over two years now and I am still getting used to the fact that she moved away from me. tear. We are very close and talk almost daily but I really miss seeing her on a regular basis. The little one I couldn't stop snapping pictures of is Anabelle. She is my brother-in-law's brother's child-- which written down makes me laugh. So complicated! She's a total doll and obviously very photogenic and was so fun to play with all weekend! I will be catching up with posts and photos this whole week so look out for more. x. 

(photos shot with my Canon EOS Rebel G, 35mm film, Lomo 100)

No comments:

Post a Comment