Friday, May 22, 2015

Have a lovely weekend!

I'm off to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico this weekend/week to soak up some much needed sunshine! May has been nothing but gray skies in Denver and it's getting really, really old. I'm looking forward to lounging by the pool, dipping my toes in the ocean, eating many fish tacos, hanging with my family, and relaxing. Have a great long weekend friends!

And are some cool things from the web this week...

READ: a day in the life of Pinterest. Hilarious.

ABANDONED houses: filled with 100,000 flowers. Just beautiful.

TAROT cards: come to life. Such a cool photo series.

DOTE magazine: enjoying this new online mag-- fresh articles and good photography

DOLLHOUSE: for the hipster parents' child. Confession: I secretly want it...

RECIPE box: will this be my next bread making venture?

BALLOON diy: loving these palm leaf balloons! So fun!

FUNNY stuff: if guys vacationed like girls.

TINY spaces: doesn't everyone have minimalist dreams?

(image via anthropologie)

1 comment: