Friday, August 12, 2011

Have a grass stained weekend!

I have almost no real plans this weekend except for a little bit of housekeeping. Somethings I'd like to get accomplished include: hanging curtains, unpacking clothes, and putting together my new bedside table (Yes, I caved and went to Ikea--more on that later). This week I have been slowly putting my room together and it's really starting to come around. I can't wait to show it to you all cute and decorated!

So glad it's Friday! Have an amazing weekend!

Oh, check this out...


Turn your emails into real life postcards!

WANT: these crystal earrings.


WATCH: Anthology Magazine Issue #4 trailer.


You would look fantastic in my bathroom specimen box.


The amazing work of Donna Wilson (via poppytalk)



An interview: Let's make great art.

(photo via)

No comments:

Post a Comment