Friday, October 23, 2009

Have a whimsical weekend...

Hello my dears! Yes, it is finally the weekend and although I just went on vacation, I am exhausted! This weekend I am working a bit (gotta catch up!) and laying low. No official plans except for getting a few final little pieces to complete my Halloween costume and perhaps a little pumpkin patch grazing.

Here are some lovely recipes, clothes and nic-nacs to swoon over in the mean time!

I'm not crying over this spilled milk (perhaps lusting!)


beautiful stamps.

Yum, yum and yum!

Maybe I can zap these kids clothes and make them my size!

Loving this unique necklace. (p.s. Magpies are the state bird of New Mexico. They were everywhere!)

Comfy cozy cardigan.

This Swedish kettle is cute as a button!

A hand-stitched camera case...adorable. (via swiss-miss)

Girl Scout chic!

This might quite possibly the most creative resume ever...

Feeling down? This blog never fails to cheer me up.

What do you know about water?


(photo by nao)

1 comment:

  1. Hope you catch up on all the things niggling! You could always catch up on the blogosphere!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete