Friday, October 2, 2009

Have a wandering weekend...

Hello my dears! What are you up to this weekend? Tonight I am having a low key night with a couple of my friends and then tomorrow night I am going to see Ira Glass give a talk at my alma mater. I am soooo excited! If you aren't familiar with him, he is the host of a famous radio program on Chicago Public Radio called This American Life. The radio program was recently picked up by Showtime and transformed into a television series. Both the radio program and television series involve stories about real people and most episodes are centered around one specific theme or topic. It's incredibly genuine and amazing.

Here are just a handful of my favorite post from around the web this week...

color, color and more color

Want to live in The Godfather? (I do!)

Loving this new online magazine-- so eco-friendly!

Adorable patchwork cushions from Rice.dk

More relaxing outdoor spaces here and here

I can't wait to see this movie! (and make these cupcakes)

Do you have your winter coat yet?!

How cute is this two-toned bicycle?

Chocolate and beets?! Sounds (and looks) delicious! bonus, it's gluten free!

Words to live by

Girl crush!

Booking a flight to Paris asap!


Wouldn't we all like to know?

(photo by me!)

1 comment:

  1. Hello hello, nice to meet you. Thanks for calling in Down the Lane.

    What lovely images you have used I have really enjoyed looking at your blog.

    Have a great week,

    Sarah :D

    ReplyDelete