Friday, October 30, 2009

Weekend time: Happy Halloween!


Hello my loves! What kind of halloween activities are you all getting into this weekend?! Tonight I have a couple of options for parties, although I am not sure which I will attend. A part of me wants to save my energy for tomorrow. I do know that I am finally carving pumpkins later on today (the snow delayed everything) and that is very exciting! Tomorrow night, we are having a big costume party with a dj at my friend Marisa's house! It should be tons of fun! What are you going to be? (I love hearing everyones costume ideas!) I am being this.

Here are a few things I can't stop looking at...

loving this photographer at the moment (via Bliss)

beautiful tape...

making these two recipes asap! (yummmy!)

Speaking of tree houses...this one is crazy!

Putting this item on my Christmas list... (look at the beautiful photos it takes!)

Photographer Max Wagner now has a limited edition shop!

Links to inspiration...

Anthropologie goes international!

A deep thought that is a constant reality at the moment...

Pretty packaging! (also here)

Thinking Christmas cards...(all this snow is making me think it is later in the season!)


A very cool display idea! (via daydream lily)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Halloween!

    I shall be staying indoors with the doors bolted and braced!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete