Friday, January 15, 2010

Hello friday.


Hows it going dears? Hope you have had a marvelous week. I have been settling into my new place well and have started to realize the perks of living alone. (i.e. I am completely in charge of decor, the food in the fridge is mine all mine and no one can steal it, I can do my exercise videos, yes videos, whenever I please, I can listen to songs I love on repeat as loud as I'd like without judgement) So there you have it. I am doing okay (for all of you that where a little worried). It is funny though. My parents have still been calling me a lot more often. I don't think they buy it yet.

Well this weekend I barely have any plans. I know I will be hanging out with friends tonight, although I am not sure what we will be doing yet. I also know that somewhere in the mix I will be seeing my sister and finishing my unpacking. I desperately need to sort all my clothes. It's the only thing I have yet to do and I'm really dreading it. So, there is my weekend. Some fun, some not.

In your down time, here are some things to enjoy...

This article about living alone is quite accurate and also a little funny. (the pros and cons section is spot on)

Last night I taught myself needle felting while watching old Lost episodes (the premiere is coming!) and made this mushroom!



You'll be ready for the rain or snow with this vintage umbrella...so cute!

After a long search for the perfect one, I just recently bought this shower curtain for my bathroom and I love it!

Ah, fried eggs...


OMG ricotta gnocchi. (can you tell I'm hungry?)

stairs with a sense of humor.

Legos for our growing technology...brilliant.

Anyone going to Vancouver for the Olympics? (I wish...)

I am thinking about picking up tennis just so I can wear the gear...

(photo via m@pestaartje)

No comments:

Post a Comment