Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome 2010!


Hello all! How was your New Years Eve? Did you stay in or go out? I opted for the later and I have to admit, I am definitely nursing a bit of a hangover today. Ooops. One of my good friends had a party and it was the perfect way to bring in the new year. Champagne and my favorite people in the world...this is how I like to start things off. Well, here we go again. Another year. Another decade. I am not one to right down resolutions but I do have quite a few goals in mind. Number one being: Move into my new apartment...this is happening tomorrow, yes tomorrow! So I am going to be a busy lady this weekend unpacking and getting everything situated. Have a lovely first weekend of the new year!

Here are a handful of posts to keep you busy...


The perfect biscuit recipe




The Year in the Arts.

Oh so adorable...the daily puppy!

Calling all bookies: overdue book calendar...

Starting a new business...look no further.


How fun does the times square snowball fight look?! (via cup of jo)

LOL how funny is this spoof trailer of The Shining.

(photo via brown button)

No comments:

Post a Comment