Tuesday, January 19, 2010

listing.

I often find myself needing to make lists...sometimes I do, and sometimes I don't. However, once I do make a list, I find myself, more often than not, remembering the things on the list and not even needing the wasteful piece of paper at all. Does this happen to you?
Well, the other day I was reading the blog hula seventy, one I frequent and she has begun to make a list every week for one year. They are not practical lists, like the ones we normally think of, but more lists of simple, but personal concepts (i.e. List the places you would most like to travel or even more simple, list the people you've lived with). She was inspired by this series of books which are absolutely adorable.
It kinda makes you wonder what writing something down does rather than just thinking about it. I mean I am sure we have all thought about the places we'd love to travel or the top foods we couldn't live without but writing them down...hum, I wonder if it gets us there faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment