Friday, January 22, 2010

It's the weekend!


Hello my loves! Yes, it is finally Friday and can you believe January is just a week away from being over? My, how time flies! Any weekend plans? Tonight I want to go to the Winter Brew Fest here in Denver but I think I might have to save my pennies and stay in with a bottle of vino and a movie...some times you have to prioritize, ya know. Tomorrow though, I am going to this Pabst Art Show with a whole gang of my friends which should be very interesting and fun! (I'll take pictures don't you worry). Sunday is my sister's birthday (the big 2-9) and she has requested that we all go to the Bull and Bush brewery to celebrate...so that is what we'll do! I've never been there before but they are suppose to be a really good brewery here in town. So there you go, there is my weekend...it seems to have a lot of beer involved in it...humm.

In your spare time I suggest checking out some of these inspiring links...

Love letter murals, so sweet!

I saw this movie last night and loved it (Jeff Bridges is amazing in it)...now go!

12 things I love about you. Perfect for Valentine's Day.

This Raggedy Ann party makes me want to be a kid again!

Colorful legwear by Kate Spade (get more legwear inspiration here)

The life of a chocolate maker...

Winter layering ideas (only a few more months...hang in there!)

An entire blog devoted to the love of buttons! (right up my alley)


Just for Marisa: Why do I love Man Men you ask? read on...

My mind can't stop daydreaming about sping...which is why I can't resist posting about these adorable highwaisted swimsuits.

Rustic country living...pretty much perfect.

Loving these colorful collages...

(photo via pavlunka)

2 comments:

  1. Hello there! What a lovely blog. Thanks so much for the link to my Mad Men post. Isn't it so great?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizzy, hello! Yes I am such a fan of the show...you hit the nail on the head with that post! My friend has started to watch the show recently and hasn't quite gotten into it so I wanted to show her your link. Glad you like my blog, yours it pretty great too!

    ReplyDelete