Monday, July 11, 2011

Beet cake + Tiger in a Jar.

I adore everything about this. It's so simple and lovely. It combines two of my all time favorite things-- baking and photography. Check out tiger in a jar's blog and other videos. They are pretty much doing what I aspire to do eventually, which is working for themselves and doing what they love. This little creative studio is packed with beauty and inspiration. Also on a totally random note, look at this awesome picnic basket wedding present they just posted on their blog. Such fun!

(via for me, for you)

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I think your blog is great. After seeing it I thought you might like to have a look at this food video I've recently uploaded. It's a bit different http://www.vimeo.com/28556006 so hope you like it.
    Best wishes,
    Carl
    www.carlpendle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carl your video is just beautiful...the music reminds me of Amelie and the photography is fantastic. Well done! I look forward to browsing more of your work. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete