Friday, August 5, 2011

Have a calm weekend!

I didn't have to work today which felt so nice. I woke up early, made myself some tea and browsed the internet. Rob turned on this song (which is a fabulous pump up morning song btw) and we made breakfast. I couldn't help the smile that spread across my face. It was a typical morning but not so typically recently, which is why it made me feel so relieved. I am finally starting to have some free time! I'm not stressing out constantly or searching craigslist 24-7. This feels so, so good.

Weekend plans include: Horseshoe Craft Fair...visiting Kelsey's booth full of vintage goodies,Houses show(s) at the Hi-Dive and spending final precious days with Stu + Aly before they head back to D.C. on Tuesday (so sad!). Have fun!

Click it or miss it...


Illustration love: Katie Harnett.

Ack! cutest wedding proposal video.


Someone take me on a midnight scooter ride please.



Watched this classic Tuesday night in honor of Shark Week!

Speaking of sharks, remember this from the good ol' days? Pretty funny.

Hey Melbourne, you look pretty awesome.

Rad! Solar power popsicle truck. Love their logo design.

Tape hooks. I like.

And a crazy photo, just for the heck of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment