Monday, August 1, 2011

Bits of my weekend...


We did it! Moving weekend is over! Living on the top floor has its perks, a lovely view and a cute-as-can-be balcony...but I was seeing none of those over the weekend. 4 flights of stairs, over and over and over again. My legs felt like they were going to collapse underneath me. I didn't take any pictures of the moving process. I didn't want to bore you to tears. We did have a little yard sale (which quickly turned into a 'free sale'). It felt really good to get rid of all that junk I've been carrying around for years. I managed to have a little fun on Sunday--Snooze for breakfast, a bbq later that day and some family time around citronella candles (those mosquitoes are fierce!). I can't wait to start unpacking and settling in! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment