Friday, August 26, 2011

Have a lovely weekend!

A shorter weekend post today. I swear I'll make it up to you! Work has been busy which has made getting over this cold harder than usual. I feel I'm over the hump though. I did get over 8 hrs. of sleep last night which felt fabulous! I have zero plans for the weekend. I suppose we are still doing the last bit of unpacking so there's that-- hopefully sleeping in and getting outside a bit. I've been cooped up all week!

Look...


EAT: this pie.

Cute little cat ears ring.


Shh don't tell-- looking forward to fall.

Best friends, often dress the same.

This is love.

Works on paper.




(photo via summer goals)

*Update-- How strange is this? Same title, same picture? I must be getting psychic brain waves from Joanna :) The blog world is a funny thing.

1 comment:

  1. hope you feel better soon! summer colds are the worst... i can't wait for fall either -- it's my favorite season in DC! come visit! ;)

    ReplyDelete